Now that we’ve put together a series on the changes to the new Small Business Tax Rules and the potential problems and tax opportunities. We’ve put together a social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) kit so you can market and create awareness about how these changes can affect your business owner clients and prospects.
Don’t forget to share this with your accountant COIs since we’re sure this has been on their minds too.
Here’s a quick refresher on the rules effective Jan 1, 2019.
- Small Business Tax Rate Reduction from 10% to 9%.
- Passive Investment Income held within the corp (Reduction begins at $50,000)
- Tax on Split Income
Also, just in case you missed it, here’s what we have created so far that you can download to use with your business owner clients, incorporated professionals- doctors and other financial professionals.
- New Tax Rules, New Insurance Opportunities– an article and infographic
- Passive Investment Income Limit– an article and checklist
- Structuring Universal Life Insurance – an article and infographic
- Small Business Limit Calculator – a calculator
- Small Business Tax Changes – a powerpoint presentation and video
If you’d like to download these, please click on the links above and download.