Whenever we get started on a website, our first priority is to learn about the advisor’s business. Who are they working with now (their existing clients) and who they would like to work with in the future? ( the goal clients)
Once we learn about this, we gear the entire site towards these goals, however, often we find that that’s not all a website is about.
There’s so much more, once you figure out the “marketing the services” and “what you do” piece, we challenge our advisors to think of using their website as a tool.
How can you use your website- that runs 24 hours a day to:
- Generate sales without the advisor having to be overly involved?
- Help cut down on admin time for the advisor or the advisor’s staff?
- Use the website as a client resource- so they think of the advisor’s website first concerning financial matters?
When you’re working with us, financial industry experts that have been in the business for over 20 years, we’ve can show you how to use your website as a tool.
Here are some ideas:
- Travel, Simple issue CI (Critical Illness), basic life insurance, health and dental can be purchased online and can allow an advisor to directly monetize off their website.
- When your client is about to go in for a medical, make sure you send them a “How to prepare for a medical” link from your website to make sure your client doesn’t decide to eat a chocolate bar prior to their insurance medical. (By the way, this is a true story…)
- It’s time for that annual review- you can direct your clients to your annual review form prior to meeting with you to save time and have a more meaningful conversation with you, since they actually thought through their financial goals prior to meeting with you.
Remember, a website isn’t just a fancy business card, it forms part of an advisor’s practice and it should reflect the advisor, their practice and their value proposition.
To learn more about how we can grow your practice, please don’t hesitate to book a call.