We know that clients have questions about the Federal government’s economic response plan, we have included a summary of the information below for business owners, employees and other support that’s available.
We know advisors are business owners too so we thought we would include links that can help support your advisory practice.
This webinar is focused on how you as an advisor can up your virtual game, be a confidant for your clients.
For business owners, making sure your business is financially protected can be overwhelming. Business owners face a unique set of challenges when it comes to managing risk. Insurance can play an important role when it comes to reducing the financial impact on your business in the case of uncontrollable events such as disability, critical illness or loss of a key shareholder or employee.
What you should do about the Coronavirus and Market Uncertainty
Putting together a marketing plan for financial advisors for 2020.
For young families, making sure your family is financially protected can be overwhelming, especially since there’s so much information floating online. This infographic addresses the importance of insurance- personal insurance.
The 4 areas of personal insurance a young family should take care of are: Health, Disability, Critical Illness, Life
BC Budget 2020
Book a call!
- CERB Extended | Business Owners who did not qualify previously – expanded CEBA starts June 19th
- Small Businesses! Applications for Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance starts May 25th
- Expanded eligibility for CEBA $40,000 interest-free loan
- Apply starting Friday for Canada Emergency Student Benefit! Help on the way for seniors.
- Extended! Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy extended beyond June