The intention behind the “Guide to Covid-19: Government Relief Programs in Canada” is to provide advisors an opportunity to help their clients and prospects to cut through the noise and make sure they’re getting all the help they can receive from the federal and provincial programs.
Book a call!
- CERB Extended | Business Owners who did not qualify previously – expanded CEBA starts June 19th
- Small Businesses! Applications for Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance starts May 25th
- Expanded eligibility for CEBA $40,000 interest-free loan
- Apply starting Friday for Canada Emergency Student Benefit! Help on the way for seniors.
- Extended! Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy extended beyond June