Infographics are engaging, persuasive and memorable. Clients are visual learners, we take complicated financial concepts and break them down to who it’s for, the benefits and why it works.
There are many ways to use infographic content besides posting it on your website, we’ve put together a short list of how to use your infographic content.
- Share it as part of our email
- Post on social media- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Print it out and use in client presentations or in your sales meeting
- Use as marketing material for your clients and prospects
- Leave with your centres of influence as reference material (accountants, lawyers or professional advisors)
- Provide it to your local newspaper with an accompanying article